May 2004 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat May 1 18:06:54 UTC 2004
Ending: Mon May 31 23:44:27 UTC 2004
- looking for Slammer infectee access link speeds
vern at ee.lbl.gov
- Lsass.exe causing shutdown in IE.
- Lsass.exe oddities
- routing between AOL and 18.104.22.168/20
- Worms versus Bots
- Mexico City Internet Bandwidth suggestions
- Netlantis tools when are they returning ???
- Infrastructure Mapping Project Website
sgorman1 at gmu.edu
- Don't forget physical security: Network Card Theft Causes Internet Outage
- BGP Exploit
kwallace at pcconnection.com
- FW: Worms versus Bots
- "Network Card Theft Causes Internet Outage"
- L2TPv3 encaps performance (again)
- Verizon TLS ?
- FW: Worms versus Bots now religion host security vs firewall/nat/acl
- Dial up goes boom
- Yahoo Mail problems ? (queue issues in general)
- What percentage of the Internet Traffic is junk?
William B. Norton
- Network discovery tools
sgorman1 at gmu.edu
- orkut dns?
- MD5 proliferation statistics
- Question about obtaining ASN #
- what the .. constant connects from adelphia.net..
- Corporations becoming a LIR
- The Cidr Report
cidr-report at potaroo.net
- Fiber Still in Baltimore Tunnels?
David Kennedy CISSP
- ISP for Bangalore, India
- New IANA allocations to RIPE NCC
John L Crain
- Why don't X care more about Y?
- Provisioning backbone network for NGP with QoS enabled
jshen at spymac.com
- Filtering network content based on User Subscription
jshen at spymac.com
- German police arrest Sasser worm suspect
- Filtering network content (rev.)
- Hierarchical Credit-based Queuing (HCQ): QoS
- NYTIMES: New undersea cable projects face some old problems
- IPv6 /20 allocated - update your BGP filters!
- Type of Service (TOS)
- Revised MD5 proliferation statistics
- IPv6/IPv6 threat Comparison Paper available for review
- WAN transfer rates
- Telco alarm structured cabling standard?
- MightAnyone from swbell on the list? - large name scanning from your DSL
- Cisco's Statement about IPR Claimed in draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure
- Announcing BGPlay - A Tool Hosted By the RIPE NCC that Visualises BGP Updates
- nsp-sec BoF agenda
- RADB dup lookup?
- Draft agenda for San Francisco
- 4 GB interface s HSRP with two Class C address block
- [Fwd: [IP] New flaw takes Wi-Fi off the air]
- China ISC Workshop Trip Report
- New VOIP Peering/Interconnection Mailing List Announcement
- Pay-As-You-Use High-Speed Internet?
Jonathan M. Slivko
- New QoS Mailing List [nsp-qos]
- fwd: CiSCO IOS 12.* source code stolen
- CiSCO IOS 12.* source code stolen
- Antivirus firms discover Bots
- Off-Topic: Sunday night beer @ Zeitgeist, NANOG31
- APNIC new block of addresses
- Flash crowds and DOS on POTS
- MSN blocking PMTUD
- Barracuda Networks Spam Firewall
- More on Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus Solutions
- ngrep question
- The rules are fuzzy in IP numbers game
- Verizon text messaging
Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
- Level3/AT&T Problems Today
- Judge Dismisses Claim in VeriSign's ICANN Case
- PGP Key Signing in San Francisco
- Secondary MX user list filter for Sendmail
- Suppressed Routes AS30174 & 17090 ?
- Goddard SFC
- Slides for NANOG31 IPsec tutorial
- List of dynamic IP's
- FW: RE: List of dynamic IP's
- Yahoo to MSN problems
- OT: Avi Freeman at the WSOP
irv at panix.com
- Road Runner contact needed
- Charter: host problem
- handling ddos attacks
- ntp config tech note
- Dell power connect switches.
- Load Balancing Multiple DS3s (outgoing) on a 7500
- 22.214.171.124/24 HI-JACKED, I need some help
- Fw: Symantec Mail Security detected that you sent a message containing prohibited content (SYM:32487773651441470267)
- OT: Telemerc Contact
- fiber cut 19 May/PM -> 20 May/AM in Ashburn, VA (lawnmower?!)
Robert E. Seastrom
- OT: NANOG 31 and Kaboom
- Power Failure
- Qwest Utah fiber cut
- issues with AOL Time Warner
- New IPv6 Allocation to ARIN
- information about equiptment
- Network Solutions Contact
- Reminder: PGP Key Signing in San Francisco
- Spring time fiber cuts (was Re: fiber cut 19 May/PM -> 20 May/AM) (fwd)
Stephen J. Wilcox
- Real and Multicast broadcast information.
- Misplaced laptop
- [cee4 at packet-pushers.com: Slides for NANOG31 IPsec tutorial]
- Lots of big web sites broken...SPOF
- Roadrunner network human contact?
- FW: Corporate Fax Solution
- BGP - Newbie Documentation
- Catalyst6509 GE interface hang without any indication
- Cisco HFR
- NANOG Lost/Found
- FW: IP Management
- NANOG 31: Found
- Open Source BGP Route Optimization?
- WAN accelerator recommendations
Eric A. Hall
- Symantec Security Software New Feature Problems or rather making it appear that others have problems
- netlantis news
- Mobsters target Australians online
- Looking for comp-priv listserv archive from early-mid 1990s
- Buffalo Spammer sentenced to prison
- SNMP security survey
- best effort business model seen as not economically sustainable
- best effort has problems
- New block of AS Numbers to ARIN
- Earthlink(DSL)/Level3 contact in San Francisco/BA
- best effort has economic problems
- ICGCOMM (Intelcom Group) contact?
- a small note for the Internet archives
- tools for traffic engineering networks
- What HTTP exploit?
John Palmer (NANOG Acct)
- Tracking the bad guys
- [url correction] Cable networks RE: best effort has economic problems, maybe OT
frank at dticonsulting.com
Last message date:
Mon May 31 23:44:27 UTC 2004
Archived on: Sat Sep 12 01:58:31 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).