Yahoo to MSN problems

Hank Nussbacher hank at mail.iucc.ac.il
Thu May 20 04:59:25 UTC 2004

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages/messages-19.html

Attention Hotmail and MSN users
Hotmail and MSN mail users are currently experiencing delays of up to 1 day
in receiving Groups messages. If delays exceed this, we may begin to not
deliver older messages.

We are sorry that you are experiencing delay in receiving messages at your
hotmail.com or msn.com email address. Yahoo! has contacted MSN and has
determined that the source of the problem resides on their end. They are
aware of the issue, but do not yet have an estimate of when the problem
will be fixed. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused.

Anyone know more?

-Hank