L2TPv3 encaps performance (again)

Joe Abley jabley at isc.org
Tue May 4 16:39:01 UTC 2004

I had quite a large number of people reply privately to me on this (see
below), but a singular lack of vendors (just one) who had anything to
say on the subject.

So, before I conclude that there is only one vendor in the world that
supports L2TPv3 at anything close to gigabit speeds, I thought I'd ask
again, more explicitly:

If there are any vendors interested in selling L2TPv3 boxes, and they'd
like the list of potential customers who have sent me mail about this
to find out about them, then they should feel free to send me a
sentence or two about what their boxes can do so I can pass the
information on.

Suggestions and recommendations from operators would be also wildly
good to hear.

Thanks!

Begin forwarded message: