Spamcop

JC Dill nanog at vo.cnchost.com
Tue May 11 20:07:24 UTC 2004

At 12:09 PM 5/11/2004, Jared Mauch wrote:
>         I've found that a number of people that are spamcop subscribers
>get removed from lists.

It could also simply be a mistake.  The inet-access list was once reported
as a spam source by a happy subscriber who was busy reporting hundreds (or
thousands?) of spams and clicked /included a list post by accident.

jc

--

p.s.  Please do not cc me on replies to the list.  Please reply to the list
only, or to me only (as you prefer) but not to both.