Suppressed Routes AS30174 & 17090 ?

P.Schroebel crossfire at smsonline.net
Wed May 19 15:08:51 UTC 2004

Hello Folk,

        I was wondering if in-fact any of our routes are being suppressed either via our ASN 30174 or any of our ip space 66.164.0.0/16 or 66.79.96.0/20. Given and Granted that we have had rotten history of sorts. However, we really have cleaned up our networks and rid ourselves of all vermin, spammers, spam-hosters, spam related affiliates and were are working with authorities; helping out where we can.

        Therefore, if in-fact we were being suppressed, null routed or otherwise black-holed either via ip or ASN. Then, I would apprieciate if this could resolved by the removal of any such suppressions.

Best Regards,

Peter