BGP Exploit

Smith, Donald Donald.Smith at qwest.com
Wed May 5 18:39:35 UTC 2004

No. The router stays up. The tool I use is very fast. It floods the GIGE
to the point that that interface is basically unusable but the router
itself stays up only the session is torn down. I did preformed these
tests in a lab and did
not have full bgp routing tables etc ... so your mileage may vary.

Donald.Smith at qwest.com GCIA
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAF00EDCC
pgpFingerPrint:9CE4 227B B9B3 601F B500  D076 43F1 0767 AF00 EDCC
kill -13 111.2