CiSCO IOS 12.* source code stolen

Scott Call scall at devolution.com
Sun May 16 08:02:51 UTC 2004

On Sun, 16 May 2004, Henry Linneweh wrote:

> You do not have to steal the code, you can buy a cisco
> router from an equipment reseller and have all the
> access you want.....

I wasn't aware you got a source license when you purchased Cisco gear. I
need to have a talk with my reseller...

smart-assitude aside, I do hope fallout is minimal and easily worked
around.  Hopefully even the script kiddies and other black hats understand
that undermining the infrasture of the 'net would make all of their DDOS
and SPAM zombies unusable.

-S

--
Scott Call	Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart