"Network Card Theft Causes Internet Outage"

Tony Rowley rowley at netaxs.com
Tue May 4 15:13:11 UTC 2004

 The disproportionate reaction doesn't surprise me in the least.

 I've been working in industrial fire/rescue within the petrochemical
sector since I left the realm of ISPs. I've seen similar responses as a
result of intoxicated subjects trying to climb facility fences or
art-school students trying to take pictures of refining vessels.

Tony Rowley               |  "To confine our attention to terrestrial
Lansdowne PA USA          | matters would be to limit the human spirit."
rowley at netaxs.com         |      -- Professor Stephen Hawking