Cisco HFR

Burton, Chris Chris.Burton at dig.com
Tue May 25 16:52:03 UTC 2004

According to what the site says and from what I have heard they are
talking about a $450,000-$500,000 base price for the single shelf unit
and the OC768 Cards will probably be quite expensive until one of the
other companies (Juniper or Avici) comes out with something competitive.

Chris Burton
Network Engineer
Walt Disney Internet Group: Network Services

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact Walt Disney Internet Group at
206-664-4000.