More on Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus Solutions

Claydon, Tom Tom.Claydon at DobsonTelco.net
Mon May 17 19:19:27 UTC 2004

Thanks to everyone who has responded regarding the Barracuda Network
Spam Firewall. They look like very low cost but very powerful boxes.

We are in the process of choosing an anti-spam/anti-virus solution for
our current email enviroment (Sendmail Pro on RH9 Enterprise). One of
the vendors that caught our eye was Sophos, and their PureMessage
product http://www.sophos.com/products/pm/.

However, I have not read much regarding integration issues with PM into
an existing Sendmail Pro enviroment. Anyone have any success/horror
stories on this?

Thanks,
Tom Claydon