MightAnyone from swbell on the list? - large name scanning from your DSL

Nicole nmh at daemontech.com
Tue May 11 20:41:31 UTC 2004

 Well as the subject says.. 4 various mail servers (4 very different
companies) are being heavily name guessing scanned via various machines on the
xxxxxxx.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net network.

 Been going on for a few days now. All from within this block and loads of it.
 Reported it but no response.

  Nicole

--
                     |\ __ /|   (`\
  -  nmh at daemontech.com  -  Powered by FreeBSD  -
 "The term "daemons" is a Judeo-Christian pejorative.
 Such processes will now be known as "spiritual guides"
  -Politicaly Correct UNIX Page

     http://www.nonsenseband.com

*** Spam Sucks and I get tons of it. So I have some tight spam filters.
     If any email to me bounces, please use your secret decoder ring
     and send to blabgoo at yahoo dot. com  :)