ISP for Bangalore, India

Eric Gauthier eric at roxanne.org
Fri May 7 19:27:46 UTC 2004

Heya,

I'm spec'ing out a project that involves some large-scale video conferencing
and collaboration amoung several locations.  The ones in the US are looking
to use AccessGrid software, which we're anticipating will be about an 11Mbps
peak load.  Anyone know if its possible to get a "reasonably" priced 11Mbps
circuit in Bangalore, India that would also have under 500ms latency (i.e.
not on a multi-second satellite hop) to the east coast of the US?

Eric :)

PS: Yes, I know "reasonable" is in the eye of the beholder...