BGP Exploit

Smith, Donald Donald.Smith at qwest.com
Thu May 6 16:58:37 UTC 2004

I don't believe it FILLED the pipe. I suspect it made the interface
unusable by consuming buffer/processes/io ...
Other interfaces on the system were still functional. I did NOT measure
the actual through put.

Donald.Smith at qwest.com GCIA
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAF00EDCC
pgpFingerPrint:9CE4 227B B9B3 601F B500  D076 43F1 0767 AF00 EDCC
kill -13 111/2