FW: Worms versus Bots

Smith, Donald Donald.Smith at qwest.com
Tue May 4 13:37:01 UTC 2004

If you follow these steps outlined by SANS you should be able to
successfully update
and NOT get infected. This is short, easy, fully documented (with
pictures :)
http://www.sans.org/rr/papers/index.php?id=1298

Donald.Smith at qwest.com GCIA
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAF00EDCC
pgpFingerPrint:9CE4 227B B9B3 601F B500  D076 43F1 0767 AF00 EDCC
kill -13 111.2