Worms versus Bots

Rick Ernst erond at legendz.com
Tue May 11 16:55:05 UTC 2004

While following the thread, I did a bit of Googling, then browsing 3Com's
site:

http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/detail.jsp?tab=features&pathtype=purchase&sku=3CRFW200B

On-NIC firewall w/remote management.

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Chris Woodfield wrote:

:>Simple solution...build the on-NIC firewall to not use uPnP, or at least require
:>a password before changing rulesets. :)
:>
:>Seriously, this is such a stupidly simple solution that I'm amazed no one's attempted
:>to make a product out of it yet.
:>
:>-C
:>