ISP for Bangalore, India

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Sat May 8 16:05:29 UTC 2004

Hello Eric;

I think that such requests should more logically go on the isp-bandwidth list

(To Join: mailto:join-isp-bandwidth at isp-bandwidth.com)

However, you can get fiber bandwidth from New York to Bangalore at a reasonable price -
I would contact Ande Hornig <ahornig at metrooptical.com> (cc:ed above, or I can give you
his phone #).

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

P.S. I would be interested to hear more off-list about your project.