Yahoo to MSN problems

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cybernothing.org
Thu May 20 06:25:25 UTC 2004

On 05/19/04, Hank Nussbacher <hank at mail.iucc.ac.il> wrote:

> Anyone know more?

	Things looked better today, but past experience shows that they
	may get awful again in a few days.  While the problem may appear
	to be more on our (Hotmail's) end than Yahoo's, the volume of
	mail being shoved at us is in no way under our control.

	We will continue to tweak things until they stay good.

	(And for those who may be wondering, neither repeated phone
	calls nor demands for daily meetings with our executives will
	resolve the problem any faster.)

--
J.D. Falk                                     "be crazy dumbsaint of the mind"
<jdfalk at cybernothing.org>                               -- Jack Kerouac