[Fwd: [IP] New flaw takes Wi-Fi off the air]

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri May 14 14:03:20 UTC 2004

>> what keeps the cows in the pasture is the quality of the grass
>> not the height of the fence.
> You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

i am greatly cheered by non-listening competitors.

we have actually watched nanog/ietf/... traffic levels, and one
can clearly tell when there is an interesting talk/speaker; net
use drops non-trivially.

the bottom line is that, if you want people to listen to you,
then have something interesting to say and say it well.  and just
being cute doesn't cut it.

randy