December 1999 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Dec 1 00:08:20 UTC 1999
Ending: Fri Dec 31 22:47:18 UTC 1999
- Equal time among gamers?
- Perceived Y2K problems
- gTLD DNS RFP
- Geektools SuperWhois update (re: Internic)
- Seattle - Westin Building The WTO is in town
- ye olde backhoe...
- AS7170 flaps and resulting non-event
- AT&T Worldnet problem (Re: AS7170 flaps and resulting non-event)
- BGP recordings
- Verio Decides what parts of the internet to drop
doug at safeport.com
- MEDIA EVENT-Dec 3 1999 www.marspolarlander.org
- Host modify broken/NIC?
- AT&T Worldnet problem
- OT(semi) backhoes in space
- The Cidr Report
- IP cannot provide reliability on the public Internet
Mark R. Lindsey
- Filter Policies (was: Re: Verio Decides what parts of the internet to drop)
Jan Ahrent Czmok
- No subject
Charles E. Yow, Esq.
- Long Prefix Redundancy (Was: Verio Decides what parts of the internet to drop)
- How to achieve application reliability
- Net 24 (was Re: Verio Decides what parts of the internet to drop)
- Mars lander (Re: How to achieve application reliability)
- More sites to shutdown over new year's
- More Specifics of Classful Nets
Steve E. Powell
- Question about UDP flooding
- Wow, customer communication is catching on
- IOPS silent night press release
- RPSL announcement text
Gerald Andrew Winters
- Please help me...
- CNN connection
- Problems with sl-bb10-rly?
- Need help from UUNet's routing specialist!
Dmitry S. Esakov
- Portable IP space, isolated networks, BGP, etc... (fwd)
- Event sites: Mars polar lander
- OPERATIONAL: NSI.Registery died yesterday. Updates lost
John M. Brown
- BGP dampening parameters
- Dead Line of APRICOT Fellow Application is Dec. 18 (fwd)
- [announce-all] NAC Maintenance this weekend (fwd)
- St Louis Outage
- Controls are ineffective without user cooperation
- BGP Blowup?
- BBN issues
- more NSI whois changes
- 16 days and counting
- Y2K status list - apology/mail issue
- 1q2000 in-addr walk - first notice
- Operational Advisement...
- ORBS block
- Xedia routers forum?
Leonard, Jason M.
- NZ ccTLD registry closing down for Christmas!
- Money Earning Power!
- Internet Y2K and Europe, South America, and Middle East
- Lose Weight For The Holidays and Eat What you want -dbjyjqcwbsu
hkdiigh at wkttwcjkqis.momi.de
- NANOG 18
- All the chemical factories are OK, but their web page will be down..
- Silly season
- Replacement for NPD
- Internet Y2K Conference Call
- Floods Telcos and FCC outage reports
- After Y2K, critical infrastructure
- Further Y2K silliness
- Y2k silly season
- Fiber versus 24inch water main
- End of year freeze (Re: Y2k silly season)
- US Federal Y2K web site is now online
- Even Area 51 has DACS problems
- y2k call / infoline for the first timezones to switch over
Jan Ahrent Czmok
- The Y2K glitches start being reported
- More on Y2K "glitches"....
- Nigerian state-run telephone company cuts lines because of Y2K fear
- [fwd] The Internet, and the year that wasn't
- NOC-creation help..
- OFF TOPIC: Online map's where one can set markers ?
- lata maps
Damon M. Conway
- Off-topic: Y2K Frenzy at the Grocery Store
Andrea Abrahamsen (Di Lecce)
- need afterhours number for NSI. URGENT: multiple theft of domain requests underway
John M. Brown
- The lights stayed on!
- Report from New Zealand
I Am Not An Isp
- Y2K in Japan
- GTEI Filtering ICMP Echo/Echo Replies?
- DNS problems
- Y2KCC/JP Internet Operation Status Reports up
- [root at iran.com: servers in tehran/iran ok in y2k]
- CERT/CC reports Y2K incident
Last message date:
Fri Dec 31 22:47:18 UTC 1999
Archived on: Sat Sep 12 01:57:51 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).