Seattle - Westin Building The WTO is in town

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Dec 2 16:08:53 UTC 1999

> don't build  NOCs and meet-me rooms in a building connected to the hotel
> where the US President is staying.

there is no physical connection between the westin building and the westin
hotel.  though they might have underground mechanical tunnels or something.

> Apparently the entire block was "locked down" for a while

they are on two quite different blocks.

when we use carrier hotels that are near the city centers, and we do so in a
culture which has these kinds of social occasions, some consequences should
not be that unpredictable or surprising.

randy