Silly season

Ehud Gavron GAVRON at ACES.COM
Thu Dec 23 21:33:04 UTC 1999

	Y2K: We'll know in 9 days.  We'll suffer for a bit afterward.

	32bitbug: I think we'd best leave this one alone until somewhere
		around 2020.  By then I don't think most current system
		kernels will be in use, and, well, I'll be retired.

	Happy New Year to you all,

	Ehud Gavron
	ACES Research/RMI.NET Tucson