[announce-all] NAC Maintenance this weekend (fwd)

Tim Salo salo at networkcs.com
Fri Dec 10 20:57:06 UTC 1999

> and I can't find any published reports in the newswire databases.

Perhaps someone should compile a list of how many hours NANOG readers
spend searching for news reports of this event.

Perhaps this was some sort of denial of service attack (get your
competitors to spend their time searching for non-existent news
reports).

Perhaps after we compute the dollar value of the damage that was done by
this bogus report, someone can call the Feds...

(Ok, Ok, so I spent a few minutes with AltaVista, too ...)

-tjs