some implications of provider scaling

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Sun Dec 5 22:07:39 UTC 1999

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Randy Bush wrote:

> this discussion certainly has not demonstrated that smaller isps have more
> clueful people, and is not something i would recommend a small isp show to
> a prospective customer.  while i often feel under-clued, i continue to be

Perhaps not...but in general I suspect the smaller the company, the easier
it is to access the clueful people (assuming they have some of course).

 Jon Lewis *jlewis at lewis.org*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________