Please help me...

Hyunseog Ryu/Brookfield/Norlight HRyu at norlight.com
Wed Dec 8 18:18:18 UTC 1999

I tried that already.
I can see the routing information from GTE for our network information in
route-views.oregon-ix.net.
But route-server.cerf.net does not show any routing information from GTE.
In this situation, I'm thinking the possibility for routing problem if
UUNET connection is down by accident or something like that.

Hyun

Kevin Nicholson <kcn at skycache.com> on 12/08/99 12:10:45 PM