need afterhours number for NSI. URGENT: multiple theft of domain requests underway

Daniel Golding dgolding at mindspring.net
Fri Dec 31 19:11:57 UTC 1999

We have seen a rash of domain thefts today. Sprynet.net and bellsouth.net
both got stolen (temporarily). All seems to be back in rightful hands now.
So much for the hacker kiddies hanging it up on Y2K.

Daniel L. Golding        *  Senior Network Engineer
Network Engineering      *  Mindspring Enterprises
dgolding at mindspring.net  *