Host modify broken/NIC?

Greg Simpson gws at sweet.com
Sat Dec 4 16:00:47 UTC 1999

That was one of the first things I tried, Forrest..

The suggestion that their error message was incorrect or misleading.. was
in fact correct.

You would think that I would get the ACK rqst; that still bothers me, but
something else was wrong and as soon as I realized the message from netsol
wasn't accurate, I was able to track it down.

Thanks for your help, guys.

Who should I try to pressure to get their message altered?
[Or is that indeed a futile effort, as past experience has often shown?
:)]

-g