Dead Line of APRICOT Fellow Application is Dec. 18 (fwd)

Bill Manning bmanning at ISI.EDU
Fri Dec 10 15:50:29 UTC 1999

 For you operational folk that have an interest, this might be useful.
 Sorry for duplicates and for pestering the rest of you.

% I'd like to let you know the dead line of APRICOT2000 Fellow Application
% is Dec. 18.
%
%   We are pleased to announce our Fellowship Program to support
% participating in APRICOT2000 which will be held on 28 Feb. 2000 -
% 2 Mar. 2000 in Seoul, Korea. The purpose of this program is to
% encourage participation of network builders, top decision makers
% in Government, Education, and Commercial Sectors who are not available
% in fund. APRICOT2000 will cover registration of the conference and
% tutorials in APRICOT2000 and US$250 equivalent Korean currency  for
% accomodation and food to the fellows. Clover hotel is the official hotel
% for the fellows.
%
%  Other related annoucement is in www.apricot2000.ne.kr.
%
%   The Committee members select fellows according to following criteria
%   provide fairness, transparancy and necessity to come.
%
%   1) Network Builders.
%   2) Top Decision Makers in Government, Education, and Commercial
% Sectors.
%   3) Developing Countries.
%   4) No limit in geographical region.
%
% If you want to be a fellow in APRICOT2000, please fill in the attached
% form and send to fellow-apply at nic.or.kr by 18 December 1999 .  The
% notification of accepltance will be on 21 December 21 1999.
%
% =================================================================
%                         Application Form
% =================================================================
%
% [Profile]
%
%  (1) Name     :
%  (2) Email      :
%  (3) Address  :
%  (4) Affliation and Position  :
%  (5) Motivation to participate :
%  (6) One page A4 Biography (needed attached file - only text or word
% file )
%
%
%  ** The Motivation to participate is the most important to select
%
%
% Best wishes,
%
% Sunyoung Han
% syhan at cclab.konkuk.ac.kr
% Fellowship Committee Chair of APRICOT2000
%

--
--bill