End of year freeze (Re: Y2k silly season)

Brad brad at americanisp.net
Tue Dec 28 10:21:13 UTC 1999

I have a AT&T cell with paging..
Both services appear to be functioning just as they always have.
Alpha pages reach me within a minute of sending the email.  I have
never had any fast busies or "no circuits available" related
messages.  Call processing does vary quite a bit from when I am on the
south-west side of Denver (work) and from the south-east side where I
live.
I recently drove from Denver to Sydney, Nebraska with service just
about the entire way.  A co-worker with sprint-PCS tells me that his
cell has _improved_ in quality recently (ie - better signal strength
in basement, etc).

But what I hate most about my cell, is that when I am working and
nobody is bothering me, then my computer screen starts to wiggle from
the interference from the phone, I know a call is coming in and just
about throw my phone out the window every time...  Just one of those
things I guess.

Take care all.

-Brad