Should ISP block child pornography?

Lotia, Pratik M Pratik.Lotia at charter.com
Tue Dec 11 22:32:06 UTC 2018

Thank you everybody for sharing your views. I think I've got a clear answer. It's better to not go down this slippery path.

With Gratitude,

Pratik Lotia

“Security is like legos. You can build pretty much whatever you want if you have a clear vision of the final product and the skill to put the pieces together correctly.”