December 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Dec 1 18:09:45 UTC 2018
Ending: Mon Dec 31 22:14:26 UTC 2018
- China ’s Maxim – Leave No Access Point Unexploited: The Hidden Story of China Telecom’ s BGP Hijacking
- [outages] facebook slow
- Network Atlas End of Year 2018 Update
- GTT Regulatory Recovery Surcharge
- Verizon: Extremely Strange CPE Routing in NYC/NJ Area
- Article On Google
- Call For Presentations - DNS-OARC Workshop, Thailand, Bangkok, 12th/13th May 2019
- used hardware reseller
- L3 Network topology in YANG
- Monitoring service that has a human component?
- trace from behind tata noam
- CLEC Lawyer - New Jersey
- Security Track @ NANOG 75 Call for Participation
- A few GPON questions...
- Should ISP block child pornography?
Lotia, Pratik M
- Where you think the market/network will be heading
- DirecTV Now Geolocation Contact
- Weekly Routing Table Report
Routing Analysis Role Account
- Spoofer Report for NANOG for Nov 2018
CAIDA Spoofer Project
- Enterprise GPON / Zhone Questions
- FCC Seeks Comment on Improving Wireless Network Resiliency
- Security issues based on post RIR allocation rules
- Empire Conduit System - NYC
- Unsolicited LinkedIn requests
- Steam and Fortnite network contacts
- Looking for Telecom Lawyer
- Looking for an compromise of an enterprise network from a mobile device
Christopher J. Wolff
- Extending network over a dry pair
- PCH BGP Collector Data - Contact
- Levle3's IRR db
John Von Essen
- email scannering / filtering
- IRR Cleanliness
- How to choose a transit provider?
- Auto-configuring IPv6 transition mechanisms on customer devices
- How to choose a transport(terrestrial/subsea)
- Auto-reply from Yahoo...
- historical Bogon lists
- Pinging a Device Every Second
- routeviews.org pending delete
- Hostwinds LLC. (AS54290) Contact
- JunOS Fusion Provider Edge
- [Request] Contact information for CenturyLink network operations
- Twitter (AS13414) Peering Contact
- Facebook doesn't have a route to my ISP's (Cogeco) IPv6 space?
Brian J. Murrell
- Stupid Question maybe?
- BGP Experiment
adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
- Announcing Peering-LAN prefixes to customers
- Salesmen: ARIN Records are NOT Leads
- godaddy contacts
DurgaPrasad - DatasoftComnet
- Real-time BGP hijacking detection: ARTEMIS-1.0.0 just released
- Non-profit IX vs. neutral for-profit IX
- contact from 7029
- Network instability 12956 <=> 18881
- Spectrum technical contact
- Hulu Location issues - Altering IP Locations per Subnet
- Comcast's business internet support
Masood Ahmad Shah
- ECN, DNS and Firewalls
- Cellular backup connections
- IP Dslams
- Disney+ CDN
- CenturyLink RCA?
- Service Provider NetFlow Collectors
- Larry Roberts, RIP.
Last message date:
Mon Dec 31 22:14:26 UTC 2018
Archived on: Mon Dec 31 22:14:39 UTC 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).