Should ISP block child pornography?

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Tue Dec 11 19:23:55 UTC 2018

Yes, in some countries (NOT in US, AFAIK) court can issue an order to
block IP/domain/URL.

If home operator of crime man is blocking the direct access - he have to
use TOR/VPN/... to avoid blocking (or may be you really believe he just
stop any tries to watch his lovely CP?)

If he use TOR/VPN/... to avoid blocking - the original home IP address
will be changed to the exit node of TOR/VPN - and we will lost any
chance to catch the crime man.

Is it clear?

11.12.18 21:06, John Lee пише: