Looking to work through GeoIP issue with Square

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Apr 21 23:23:21 UTC 2023

My google-fu is failing me - I'm looking to find out which GeoIP service
Square uses, or a path to work through a GeoIP issue with them.  A client of
ours uses Square and unfortunately one of the blocks (23.247.204.0/22) we
received at ARIN was at one time associated with France. As you can imagine,
they've geo-fenced some of their financial services.

The GeoIP issue was fixed on MaxMind many months ago, and another client
worked through this issue with AWS, but apparently Square uses yet another
data source.

If someone can help me on or pm me off-list, that would be great.

Thanks,

Frank
AS53347
AS18883