Windstream/Kinetic OSP assistance/clie sought

Justin Streiner streinerj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 03:45:31 UTC 2023

Some of my family recently moved to an area of North Carolina where
high-speed residential Internet connectivity options seem to be very
limited. Outside of the options below, the only thing they're able to get
is satellite Internet service, and the performance has been very poor

They moved into an area where the neighbors have Kinetic (Windstream's
Internet service) but my relatives have been told that there are no
facilities available for them. This is new construction, so perhaps it's
possible that their address hasn't been added into whatever systems
Windstream/Kinetic use for service pre-qualification?

Is there anyone I can talk to at Winstream to find out if it is indeed
possible to get service at their address, or if there is way I can get past
the gatekeepers?

Any guidance from someone in the know at Windstream would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you
jms