CHI-NOG11 - Agenda - May 11th

Tom Kacprzynski tom.kac at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:16:50 UTC 2023

We are pleased to announce that the Chicago Network Operators Group will
host their 11th annual conference (CHI-NOG 11) on May 11th, 2023 in
Chicago, IL. Stop by and see our great agenda.

Presentations

   - Design and Implementation of the Illinois Express Quantum Metropolitan
   Area Network by Joaquin Chung (University of Chicago)
   - Seeing the Light: How Optical Transceiver Analytics Can Illuminate
   Your Data by Javier Antich (Selector AI)
   - gRIBI – an open interface for programming your RIB by Steve Ulrich
   (Arista)
   - Stand Up for Your Routes! Using the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RPKI) by Brad Gorman (ARIN)
   - Blockchain in Networking by Mike McBride (Futurewei)
   - Peering Automation Then and Now by Matt Griswold (FullCtl)
   - A Small Data Approach to Flow Analysis by Shannon Weyrick (Netbox Labs)
   - Documentation, Automation, Verification, Oh my! by Dan Kelcher (IP
   Fabric)
   - WISP Network Practices and Technologies by Justin Wilson (J2
   Consulting)
   - Simplifying Network Observability Device Onboarding with Nautobot by
   Nate Gotz (Network to Code)

Detailed agenda can be found at https://chinog.org/chi-nog-11/agenda-11/

Registration is still open, but ending soon. For more details please see
https://chinog.org/chi-nog-11/registration/

Thank you

Tom Kacprzynski