ARIN RPA updated (again) to address TAL distribution (Re: ARIN RPKI services terms/conditions - Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator for ARIN’s RPKI Service)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Sep 29 21:10:49 UTC 2022

On 27 Sep 2022, at 11:42 AM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> wrote:

However, your point is taken and ARIN shall endeavor to make terms and conditions for use
of the TAL and the ARIN repository clearer in this regard.

As alluded to above, the attached ARIN announcement from today notes that the ARIN RPA has now
been updated (again) specifically to improve its clarity regarding the ability to distribute the ARIN TAL.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO