The great Netflix vpn debacle! (geofeeds)

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Wed Sep 1 11:29:58 UTC 2021

100% the Litter Robot is amazing. ( Except for my older cat, she's pushing
19, had to build a ramp for her. )

But I also agree there are limits to what needs IoTing. I don't live in a
house large enough that I can't go see if the box needs cleaning within
about 20s. I also sure as hell don't need a notification on my phone that
one of them just made a deposit.