The great Netflix vpn debacle! (geofeeds)

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Wed Sep 1 04:04:29 UTC 2021

On 8/31/21 20:18, J. Hellenthal wrote:
> Also don't get a smart litterbox... ;-)
>
> Yeah that's a thing and connects to the local Wi-Fi. Kinda want to DMZ that mutha and wait for a script kiddie to turn one of my cats upside down...
>
> dubs litter-robot.com

I have one, the cat loves it and it's very easy to clean. No need to
enable the wi-fi. Front panel indicators are more than sufficient.
"Wi-fi enabled" on things that don't need wi-fi is a marketing gimmick
that's way over-used.

Rule 37.024 subsection 7: Cats are always on-topic.

Jay Hennigan - jay at west.net
Network Engineering - CCIE #7880
503 897-8550 - WB6RDV