The great Netflix vpn debacle! (geofeeds)

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Wed Sep 1 03:18:32 UTC 2021

Also don't get a smart litterbox... ;-)

Yeah that's a thing and connects to the local Wi-Fi. Kinda want to DMZ that mutha and wait for a script kiddie to turn one of my cats upside down...

dubs litter-robot.com

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.