The great Netflix vpn debacle! (geofeeds)

Lyden, John C lyden at rowan.edu
Wed Sep 1 12:59:16 UTC 2021

> But I also agree there are limits to what needs IoTing. I don't live in a
> house large enough that I can't go see if the box needs cleaning within
> about 20s. I also sure as hell don't need a notification on my phone that
> one of them just made a deposit.

*ding!* 1 New Notification: "clean my filth, human servant."

My wife has been campaigning for one for about 2 months now. I'm unsure how it'll do with 4 of varying age from 1 to 16 though. Still tempting.

John C. Lyden
Manager of Network Infrastructure
Infrastructure Services, Division of Information Resources & Technology
Rowan University