Peering and Caching for Epic Games, Fortnite, et al

Jose Luis Rodriguez jlrodriguez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 02:13:46 UTC 2021

We run a healthy-sized ISP (say, 2.5M households, plus enterprise, etc )
and we really, REALLY want to make sure our users have an amazing
experience when downloading the neverending
Fortnite/Spacequest/Blizzard/DigDug  updates that run down our pipes. Would
love to hear from others about how they're peering and caching -- not
having the level of success I'd want with the typical "aggregators"  (they
know who they are ) and would really like to link to the source even if it
means trenching through the core of the Earth...

Would love pointers, names, or any leads, on or off list.

Thanks

Jose L. Rodriguez
CTO, Totalplay