DoD IP Space

scott surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Feb 12 19:56:09 UTC 2021

--- sabri at cluecentral.net wrote:
From: Sabri Berisha <sabri at cluecentral.net>

The true enemy here is mid-level management that refuses to prioritize
deployment of IPv6.

What we should be discussing is how best to approach that problem. It's
where ops and corporate politics overlap.

100% agreed!  Been whining about that here many times.  I have been
trying to get IPv6 going for a long time, but the above stopped my
plans.  One thing I mentioned recently, though, is we just got a
$BIGCUSTOMER and their requirement was we do IPv6.  So keep your IPv6
deployment plans ready.  In my case they said a 'we need it right now'
kind of thing.  That could happen to anyone here.

scott