Juniper configuration recommendations/BCP

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Thu Oct 8 22:52:03 UTC 2020

I will say that so far I'm finding JunOS and the Juniper documentation to
be a welcome change.   In my other life I write networking/IoT code and
have done my fair share of unix (linux, freebsd, sunos, etc.)
administration over the years.  As a result, JunOS is feeling more natural
than some devices I've configured over the years.   Right now, It's just a
matter of learning where all the stones one has to turn over to make it
work well are...

Thanks to everyone for the answers so far.   It will take a bit for me to
dig through and process them..  I can also see that there are definitely
some gems I didn't know about.

--
- Forrest