Juniper configuration recommendations/BCP

Paschal Masha paschal.masha at 6by7.net
Thu Oct 8 15:53:14 UTC 2020

Above all, JUNOS makes sense when configuring, you literally the software
gives you the feel of talking to the device. If your brain is programmed to
be logically then all pieces and modes easily come to life and adaptation
becomes a zero hustle.

*Paschal Masha*
Lead Network Engineer
6x7 Networks | 1 (831)325-0544