AFRINIC IP Block Thefts -- The Saga Continues

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Mon Nov 16 16:48:21 UTC 2020

NANOG Staff member that is granted the privilege of reading the list and ensuring all folks adhere to the Usage Guidelines <https://www.nanog.org/resources/usage-guidelines/> of the list here…

Note this thread is not in the spirit of the guidelines for operational and technical content discussion.  +1’s, here-here’s, and the back and forth mudslinging are not the type of lively discussions this list is in existence for.

Cheers,

Valerie

Valerie Wittkop - NANOG Program Director
305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Tel: +1 866 902 1336, ext 103