non-rate limited, automatable Looking Glasses?

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:05:46 UTC 2020

Just trying to clarify the question. If you observe a BGP route to
1.2.3.0/24 with AS path 1 2 3, you want to do a traceroute to confirm that
the packets indeed travel through ASNs 1, 2 and 3?

I would think that traceroute will have to be run directly on the same
router that provides the BGP feed.

Regards

Baldur