non-rate limited, automatable Looking Glasses?

Lars Prehn lprehn at mpi-inf.mpg.de
Sun Jul 19 06:56:49 UTC 2020

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the pointer! Unfortunately, not all devices that can perform
traceroutes are suitable for my issue; I can only use those that also
allow me to inspect their routing table so I can compare the chosen
control plane path with the actual data plane path. In addition, the
richer a device's routing table the better---there is not much to
measure with only a default route :)

Best regards,

Lars