The curious case of 159.174.0.0/16

Mike Bolitho mikebolitho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:23:04 UTC 2020

> If you always e-mail jake at telco.com instead of noc at telco.com for your
> issues, you may end of in a situation where Jake is gone, on vacation, or
> simply moved on to accounting.

Plus, Jake hates this. He might pretend to be your friend but he's getting
paid to do that. Nothing more annoying than having a customer demand to
work with Jake when Jake has 20 other things going on and literally anyone
else on the team can help you.

Once you're known within the right team, it should be easy to get prompt

Exactly. Show the team that you know what you're talking about and that
you're not belligerent and people will be more than happy to work with you.

- Mike Bolitho