The curious case of 159.174.0.0/16

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Wed Jan 29 16:15:01 UTC 2020

----- On Jan 29, 2020, at 12:40 AM, Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com wrote:

Hi,

> (I have a standing policy of never attempting to converse with unaccountable
> anonymized role accounts.  Based on past experience, this is without
> exception an utter waste of my time.)

In the real world, this should be the exact opposite. People move teams, leave companies. If you always e-mail jake at telco.com instead of noc at telco.com for your issues, you may end of in a situation where Jake is gone, on vacation, or simply moved on to accounting. Once you're known within the right team, it should be easy to get prompt responses.

I'm surprised about the lack of response from FT/DT though.

Thanks,

Sabri