5G roadblock: labor

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Jan 3 19:21:16 UTC 2020

Right. I didn't want to spend too much of my time delving into any and all situations where it'll vary.

I wonder how much the sub 1 GHz penetrates the buildings anyway if the transmitter is at the street.

5G won't solve the building penetration without entering the building, which 4G could do just as well.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com