Fibre provider in Starkville, MS

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon May 6 14:24:11 UTC 2019

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the services themselves. This is all legal
maneuvering due to the financial engineering that was being done.

They won't be going dark or anything. Absolutely worst case they may have
to sell some markets off to another carrier, but IF that gets there it's
many years away anyways.